Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I got the letter from Google!

well, I was waiting for it a loooong long time. It should of come about at the end of September, but it just didn't want to. I talk about the letter with the PIN for my Google adsense account. The letter is sent automatically by Google when you reach the amount of $50 in adsense earnings, and it has to arrive in 2-4 weeks, maximum 6 weeks. If it doesn't - there are 2 more chases to request it again. That is what I did - I asked to send it again as it didn't arrive, but it didn't help, so I made some researches, and someone gave me the advice to change the address. You know, yesterday I was thinking to write them an email and to ask them to send me the pin some other way, but when I got home - I found it! Huraaaay!!!!!

Why I was so anxious? because without that pin, you can't ask for payment, and also, when you reach the amount of $200 in Google adsense, if you you did not introduce your PIN they stop showing the ads - at least the paid ones (depends what you have chosen to show). So I was in that situation, and this was making me lazy - I did not have the inspiration to work. But now They are back - and so am I.

Too much talking, let's get to work!

No comments: